Релиз WWM 0.50

Администратор

Сообщение 14 май 2016, 22:53

Re: Релиз WWM 0.50

Judenstern, common summer scheme will not be for many reasons.
Now in summer schemes most common and used units. No any Pz I/BT-7 in 1943.
About multi - now we haven't any hamachi or chat. Try find players at sudden-srike-maps.de
WWM-team
Изображение

Сообщение 14 май 2016, 23:28

? like I say, not have to be Now

but having at least 1 scheme with units from all war and all nations is a very inteligent move

if you have any idea how good my script is, you more excite in help organize, but... ok

no network for multiplayer at this moment, I understand. Is there plan for this ? any idea of time ?

greetings

Администратор

Сообщение 15 май 2016, 09:48

Judenstern писал(а):but having at least 1 scheme with units from all war and all nations is a very inteligent move

It will not be, either now or in the future. The limit is not elastic.
Judenstern писал(а):no network for multiplayer at this moment, I understand. Is there plan for this ? any idea of time ?

Later. Maybe for the next patch.
WWM-team
Изображение

Сообщение 15 май 2016, 10:45

what limit is not elastic ???

Сообщение 15 май 2016, 20:17

I understand that you can be tired from work very hard in mod and for this reason you not want think about "any new scheme"

this is why I say, not think for now, think for future

I will give a little example here

imagine the now "summer scheme late war" but include: for russia T34 57mm, at least 1 version of T28, T35... KV2 !!

I see that you have this units in early war scheme ! so you not have to make

from what I understand the "limit" you say is for number of different units inside "tanks section" or "SPG section" yes ? then if maximum is reach, this could be solution in (for new scheme) less models of same tank for make space for other, or you can example remove "lend lease" for make space

this is not a final idea or plan but a concept to be think, with the great goal of having units from all years of war in 1 scheme

even if this = have less nations in this scheme for technical limitation

this is another concept: A scheme only russia versus germany (all war)
and you can make division in place of other nation (for editor) divide early units from late units

a special topic could start for ideas from all and requests for accumulate and help make mod more great with time :)

Peace

Сообщение 18 май 2016, 17:28

Judenstern писал(а):I understand that you can be tired from work very hard in mod and for this reason you not want think about "any new scheme"

this is why I say, not think for now, think for future

I will give a little example here

imagine the now "summer scheme late war" but include: for russia T34 57mm, at least 1 version of T28, T35... KV2 !!

Peace

Hi, Judenstern! Create a new schematic in the game for a long process. Technique, about which you wrote was used very rarely, does it make sense to use them in the schema 1943-1945? Or you want to create a new mission using these tanks?
WWM-team
У России есть только два союзника: армия и флот.

Изображение

Сообщение 18 май 2016, 21:38

could be made for editor another kind of scheme:

example: a very basic line of units for the nations, this will liberate some needed space correct ?

as I am never try start mod, I not know the game engine limitations so not be angry about my lack of knowledge here

example: in editor: can have: :o) USSR Ger Italy at least 1 allied nation include USA and GB units and japan... may be something else:

if there is a problem with number of different nations, this will correct but giving example:

german and italian units in 1 nation unit list

usa and gb in 1 nation unit list

and so on

this all in 1 scheme for editor. If number of different unit must be reduced, then for example only give enough different units to make ballance possible, in a more simple way but this will make possible more or less give pure nation

a more simple scheme list: 1 model of panzer 1, 1 model of panzer 2, 2 model of panzer 3, 2 model of panzer 4, 2 model of panther, 1 model of tiger etc.

same for russians and allied, limit the number of model for needed space if this is in fact the limitation (again, I not know about limitations)

but can be easier, I see for example a few foreign tank in 43-45 scheme for russian and german yes ? this easy give space for the more early units I refer before

but this is something to be think a lot about for exact selection of model etc. think about

peace

Сообщение 25 июл 2016, 05:49

Скачал мод, но проблема - не запускается нифига.
Пишет: Ошибка похоже в моде: wwm Эта ошибка часто появляется при апгрейде модов, если изменено название. и т.д.
Тов. Smithfield, только тссс)

Сообщение 12 авг 2016, 17:35

Для бойцов, которые не смогли пройти первую миссию компании "В июле 41-го", исправлены спорные эпизоды начала прохождения. Миссия залита в шапке темы.
Удачных боев.

Заливается полностью в корневую папку игры с заменой.

Steamroller писал(а):Скачал мод, но проблема - не запускается нифига.
Пишет: Ошибка похоже в моде: wwm Эта ошибка часто появляется при апгрейде модов, если изменено название. и т.д.

Попробуй установить от имени администратора или скачай распакованную версию мода.
Вложения
campaign.rar
(623.72 КБ) Скачиваний: 1533
WWM-team
У России есть только два союзника: армия и флот.

Изображение

Сообщение 12 ноя 2017, 17:36

Здравствуйте! Хотел бы поинтересоваться, работаете ли вы еще над модом? Продвигается ли работа?
Пред.След.

Вернуться в World at War Mod (WWM)