Анонс мода WWM

Администратор

Сообщение 28 окт 2017, 03:04

Re: Анонс мода WWM

willy francia писал(а):Really nice and fantastic works!

Hello! Glad to hear! Thanks. ;)
May-I put a suggestion regarding the low protection of the stug (and family...) and tiger 1 and 2 ?
Do you have preview to do some modifications on these problems (from my point of view is really a fatal critic)?

Hm. What wrong with is protection?
And, can i suggest ?
germ : // hanomag sdkfz 251 "ambulance" // volksturm infantry //
uk : sherman IIa (we can use the russian version) and sherman III (and other versions) // commando infantry with thompson // uk SAS truck and jeep(with bren and lewis machin gun) (could be great).

Have in plans. But when is will be implemented...
willy francia писал(а):and pilot with sten

Is something new. :) Why with Sten?
sherman IIa
commando infantry with thompson
uk SAS truck and jeep

Hm. Is for battles in Italy?
willy francia писал(а):But, I kown that the work to do, hours ...etc.

Yep, unfortunately. :(
many thanks for you work until now, it is really appreciable !!! Editor offers a lot of great possibilities!!!

Thanks again! ;) Wait yours new missions! ;)
WWM-team
Изображение

Сообщение 30 окт 2017, 22:23

Hello again,
:pardon: my wish list for Christmas :

Pilot / pilot gliders are take in count in order battle as fighting infantry and combat unit after landing(only for UK, not for us). I was suprised too.
So, pilot with sten could be appreciated. :x

SAS Chevrolet 3t truck and SAS jeep were used in all theaters : desert (not only LRDG), italy, normandy, belguim, holland and germany as SAS and as Air landing troop as recce company for example.
But but, I don't asked the hours of modeling that it could be necessary to do.... forgive me :stars:
I love (when you play german) put, a flank action on SAS go out from nowhere,just for an sudden strike.

UK commando, you can used "para troopers) and just change red beret for green beret with some officer application for example. and, don't forget the "thompson weapon" for each cat. : sas, para, regular inf.
Uk Sherman IIa (for recce unit), sherman Ia and sherman III (all in 75mm/L40)

The strong and hard point for me is the following: :geek:
- "following my opinion":
you need to do something with the protection of the Stug, Pz IV (H, J) and Tiger (I didn't check the Panther family).
as some reports, from my fresh memory, you need 12 direct shoot of 6" at-gun and 5 direct shoot of PIAT's more 5 Gamon bombs (funny strong hold grenade) to stop a tiger (not destroy), just stop.
some direct shoot of 75mm gun field howitzer of 25"" field howtizer cannot stop a tiger. You kown that it was the same problem with other at gun as 75mm/L40, 37mm ...etc. at middle - large distance.

Once again, I think that you need to have a relfexion on the scale protection of german tanks. I take my the impression that they have built in crystal.

Same thing about the SDKfZ, you cannot stop them with machine gun.

I can imagine the work a little, cause you need to re-scale each unit, but, this is for me a strong critical point.

I have some "study boards" with efficient distances / type of gun / type of tank... etc. I can scan some of them for you.

I'm sorry, but for my, it is a central problem (the same in almost all MODs, by the way).

With the pleasure to read you
Best regards
William

Администратор

Сообщение 14 ноя 2017, 20:22

willy francia писал(а):Hello again

Hello, Willi!
Pilot / pilot gliders are take in count in order battle as fighting infantry and combat unit after landing(only for UK, not for us). I was suprised too.
So, pilot with sten could be appreciated. :x

Hm. Interesting, but i thing is not critical for now. :)
SAS Chevrolet 3t truck and SAS jeep were used in all theaters : desert (not only LRDG), italy, normandy, belguim, holland and germany as SAS and as Air landing troop as recce company for example.
But but, I don't asked the hours of modeling that it could be necessary to do.... forgive me :stars:
I love (when you play german) put, a flank action on SAS go out from nowhere,just for an sudden strike.

Ok, SAS trucks we have in plans. :)
UK commando, you can used "para troopers) and just change red beret for green beret with some officer application for example. and, don't forget the "thompson weapon" for each cat. : sas, para, regular inf.

We always have some british SMG-gunners with Thompsons ;)

Have in plans, but AFAIK Shermans "a" and "b" used only in Italy.
you need to do something with the protection of the Stug, Pz IV (H, J) and Tiger (I didn't check the Panther family).
Once again, I think that you need to have a relfexion on the scale protection of german tanks. I take my the impression that they have built in crystal.

I don't see problem. All units in mod have same formula for protection calculation.

And why should? :)
I have some "study boards" with efficient distances / type of gun / type of tank... etc. I can scan some of them for you.

Ok ;) When I need help, I'll let you know
WWM-team
Изображение

Сообщение 16 ноя 2017, 05:00

hello,

yes, I see the smg models now, i'm sorry.
great for sas jeep and chevrolet ! :good:
but, don't forget my stry about the color of beret... if you can. :gamer:

Have in plans, but AFAIK Shermans "a" and "b" used only in Italy.

:| hum... not agree, may-be in theoric, but, not in the reality... (It was the case in Normandy, I'm 100% sure of this fact, sherman IIa in recce company instead of the Stuart/honey for example, but, all tanks were changed after their destructions, you have exaclty the same thing with Pz III in each pz division, reformed, but in fact still always in service untill the end). There are some pictures where you can see both versions of the 17 pounder sherman).

Once again, I think that you need to have a relfexion on the scale protection of german tanks. I take me the impression that they have built in crystal.

I don't see problem. All units in mod have same formula for protection calculation.

:write: Once again, this is just my opinion, but, surely, I think that it could be good to lead a thinking about this formula. You cannot destroy 3 tigers at middle/long range with a 6" at-gun. :lol: :unknown:
Anyway, i will do with this parameter.

And why should? :)

have nice evening
william

Администратор

Сообщение 10 фев 2018, 02:50

Т-34 :hi:
Как всегда, постарался Артабан :cool: :ugeek: :so_happy:

Изображение
WWM-team
Изображение

Сообщение 10 фев 2018, 18:22

Вах! Артабан - наше всё в мире моделек!

Сообщение 11 фев 2018, 13:36

:so_happy: Отлично!

Администратор

Сообщение 04 мар 2018, 12:38

:hi:
Сегодня на очереди обновленная и расширенная линейка танков КВ от маэстро Артабана. :shock: :so_happy: :ugeek: :good: :cool:

Изображение
WWM-team
Изображение

Сообщение 05 мар 2018, 16:54

:good:

Администратор

Сообщение 17 июн 2018, 04:39

:hi:

Линейка танков Pz.Kpfw.III от Артабана :ugeek: :shock: :cool: :drinks: :so_happy:

Изображение
WWM-team
Изображение
Пред.След.

Вернуться в World at War Mod (WWM)